Rugby has been an integral part of the student experience at Binghamton University since 1980. The Club has represented Binghamton at the highest levels of competition, while student-athletes have also achieved individual player honors at the national level. The training sessions, travel experiences and memorable victories have all played a major role in the decision for many alumni and others to financially support rugby at Binghamton. These on-field accomplishments and fond memories could not have been possible without the hard work of the rugby student-athletes and support of the University, Club Sports, Student Government and generous contributions by alumni, family and friends.
It is with these financial contributions that the student-athletes, playing the game today, are afforded the opportunity to achieve their goals and create their own memories.
Please consider a tax-deductible gift through the Binghamton University Foundation to support our Program!
See below for step by step instructions:
- Navigate to the Binghamton University Foundation website Giving page.
- In the “Gift Information” section
- Select the radio button for “Gift”.
- In the “Account” drop-down select the option for “Other, please specific”.
- In the “Amount” field enter the amount donating.
- In the “If “Other,” please specify:” field enter
- “Rugby Endowment #21386” (Devil Lords rugby endowment) or “Men’s Rugby Club Acct. #10547” (general fund)
- Complete the “Personal Information” section and the “Payment Details” sections.
- Press the “Continue” button to review your gift details.
- Press the “Submit” button.